The Village of Monroeville is dedicated to providing the community with excellent service. As part of that effort, we have created this web site for you to quickly and easily obtain information about Monroeville.
Monroeville Village News
Crews will be installing approximately 6,720 feet of new plastic pipe serving 39 residences on sections of River Road and Horseshoe Drive. Preconstruction camera work is underway. During this phase, residents may notice markers and flags cropping up in yards. Those are to mark the locations of underground facilities. We kindly ask that everyone keep those in place until the work is complete.
Installation of the new mainline will begin in early September. Once the mainline is in and put into service, crews with follow-up with service line replacements for individual homes. These take about 2-4 hours per property and include a brief service disconnection. Indoor meters will be relocated outside as well. Crews will reach out to schedule an appointment with each property owner once they get to this phase.
As for restoration, crews will temporarily restore all property to ensure safety and accesibility and then follow-up with the permanent grade restoration as the project nears completion.
Please go to the "News" tab to see a downloaded flier for more information.
Monroeville Village Council recently passed an Ordinance for the permitting of "Mobile Food Units" to operate in the Village following specified guidelines. You can find the Food Vendor Application as well as the regulations by clicking on "Continue to The News Page" below. If you are interested, please bring your completed application along with othe required documents to the Village Administrative Office located in the Monroeville Municipal Complex at 21 N. Main St.
- If you wish to dispute, transfer liability, and/or have questions or complaints about your citation, please contact the Monroeville Police Department at 419-465-2474, 21 N Main Street Monroeville OH 44847 (entrance is on the North side of the building.)
- If you wish to contest your citation, please follow the instructions on your citation to request an in-person civil hearing.
- Citation payments can be made with cash, check, money order, and/or credit/debit card (Visa, Discover & MasterCard). Payment can be made:
1. Via telephone using debit/credit card with the Citations Processing Center at 1-855-370-4229 (M-Th, 8 AM-8 PM & F 8 AM-6 PM).
2. Via telephone or in-person with the Village of Monroeville Administrative Office, 21 N Main Street Monroeville OH 44847 (main entrance), 419-465-2922.
3. Via mail. Check or money order should be made out to the Village of Monroeville and envelopes should be addressed with the following:
CITATIONS PROCESSING CENTER - MONROEVILLE OH
P.O. BOX 157
MONROEVILLE, OH. 44847
- If you would like to view a photo or video of your citation, please visit www.viewcitation.com. You will need your Citation Number and your PIN number that is listed on your citation in order to log in.