The Village of Monroeville is dedicated to providing the community with excellent service. As part of that effort, we have created this website for you to quickly and easily obtain information about Monroeville.
Monroeville Village News
This report is available to view on our Wastewater department page. Click on "Departments" then "wastewater".
Look for the 2022 Report "download" to the right of the page.
The Council for the Village of Monroeville will meet with members of the Firelands Rails to Trails on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 6:00PM at the depot at 66 S. Ridge St. The meeting is called for discussion on how the Village could work toward becoming an official trail town and enhance the Village's ability to draw visitors into our community.
- If you wish to dispute, transfer liability, and/or have questions or complaints about your citation, please contact the Monroeville Police Department at 419-465-2474, 21 N Main Street Monroeville OH 44847 (entrance is on the North side of the building) or send an email to Answer@MonroevillePolice.com. The Village Administrative Office can ONLY process payment for traffic camera citations.
- If you wish to contest your citation, please follow the instructions on your citation to request an in-person civil hearing.
- Citation payments can be made with cash, check, money order, and/or credit/debit card (Visa, Discover & MasterCard). Payment can be made:
1. Via telephone using debit/credit card with the Citations Processing Center at 1-855-370-4229 (M-Th, 8 AM-8 PM & F 8 AM-6 PM).
2. Via telephone or in-person with the Village of Monroeville Administrative Office, 21 N Main Street Monroeville OH 44847 (main entrance), 419-465-2922.
3. Via mail. Check or money order should be made out to the Village of Monroeville and envelopes should be addressed with the following:
CITATIONS PROCESSING CENTER - MONROEVILLE OH
P.O. BOX 157
MONROEVILLE, OH. 44847
- If you would like to view a photo or video of your citation, please visit www.viewcitation.com. You will need your Citation Number and your PIN number that is listed on your citation in order to log in.