The Village of Monroeville is dedicated to providing the community with excellent service. As part of that effort, we have created this website for you to quickly and easily obtain information about Monroeville.
Monroeville Village News
The Village of Monroeville is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time position in the Water / Wastewater Departments. Candidates must meet the requirements of the positions' job descriptions, which includes a wide range of responsibilities for division maintenance of water and sewer lines, hydrants, meters and other components, and the operation and performance of required testing, lab and treatment operations. Preference to having general knowledge of the functions of water and westewater treatment plants, proper safety procedures and use of equipment, and possess the ability to learn job related tasks. Weekends and some holidays are required, and because work under this job classification is typically performed both indoors and outdoors, the successful candidate must be willing to work in inclement weather conditions. Work will be performed under the direct supervision of the Water/Wastewater Superintendent and the Village Administrator.
Wage will be commensurate with experiance. Letters of interest with resumes and three professional references should be submitted to the Administrative Office, 21 N. Main Street, Monroeville, OH, 44847, no later than March 30, 2023. The Village of Monroeville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This report is available to view on our Wastewater department page. Click on "Departments" then "wastewater".
Look for the 2022 Report "download" to the right of the page.
- If you wish to dispute, transfer liability, and/or have questions or complaints about your citation, please contact the Monroeville Police Department at 419-465-2474, 21 N Main Street Monroeville OH 44847 (entrance is on the North side of the building) or send an email to Answer@MonroevillePolice.com. The Village Administrative Office can ONLY process payment for traffic camera citations.
- If you wish to contest your citation, please follow the instructions on your citation to request an in-person civil hearing.
- Citation payments can be made with cash, check, money order, and/or credit/debit card (Visa, Discover & MasterCard). Payment can be made:
1. Via telephone using debit/credit card with the Citations Processing Center at 1-855-370-4229 (M-Th, 8 AM-8 PM & F 8 AM-6 PM).
2. Via telephone or in-person with the Village of Monroeville Administrative Office, 21 N Main Street Monroeville OH 44847 (main entrance), 419-465-2922.
3. Via mail. Check or money order should be made out to the Village of Monroeville and envelopes should be addressed with the following:
CITATIONS PROCESSING CENTER - MONROEVILLE OH
P.O. BOX 157
MONROEVILLE, OH. 44847
- If you would like to view a photo or video of your citation, please visit www.viewcitation.com. You will need your Citation Number and your PIN number that is listed on your citation in order to log in.