Traffic Camera Citations
- If you wish to dispute, transfer liability, and/or have questions about your citation, please contact the Monroeville Police Department at 419-465-2474, 21 N Main Street Monroeville OH 44847 (entrance is on the North side of the building), or send an email to Answer@MonroevillePolice.com.
- If you wish to contest your citation, please follow the instructions on your citation to request an in-person civil hearing.
- Citation payments can be made with cash, check, money order, and/or credit/debit card (Visa, Discover & MasterCard). Payment can be made:
1. Via telephone using debit/credit card with the Citations Processing Center at 1-855-370-4229 (M-Th, 8 AM-8 PM & F 8 AM-6 PM).
2. Via telephone or in-person with the Village of Monroeville Administrative Office, 21 N Main Street, Monroeville, OH. 44847 (main entrance), 419-465-2922.
3. Via mail. Check or money order should be made out to the Village of Monroeville and envelopes should be addressed with the following:
CITATIONS PROCESSING CENTER - MONROEVILLE OH
P.O. BOX 157
MONROEVILLE, OH. 44847
- If you would like to view a photo or video of your citation, please visit www.ViewCitation.com. You will need your Citation Number and your PIN number that is listed on your citation in order to log in.
- If you would like to make payment arrangements for a traffic citation or if you would like to make a public records request regarding traffic camera citations, please contact the Monroeville Administrative Office, 21 N Main Street, Monroeville, OH. 44847 (main entrance), 419-465-2922. You can also click on the Contact Us tab above to send us a message.